So why create something so special? It's not about $, play is free. It's not a business, it's a dream. Haters won't understand that. Those of your that live to see 5 seconds of aerodynamic perfection get it. You're welcome here.
I have tee times available on various days and times. It takes a couple minutes to reserve yours. Check out times below...
A Few Important Rules
- Show up on time
- Stay on my property. If your throw accidentally goes across property lines, leave it! Take a pic and send me the location. I'll get it for you later.
- Smoking only on driveway area. Vaping OK during round.
- Don't leave anything behind. Pack in, pack out.
- Park by house (next to white SUV)
- Be safe. Play at your own risk.
- You are responsible for any guests with you.
Welcome to My Place!
My wife started this course for me a few years ago as a birthday gift. 9 baskets all setup and painted tee pads ready to go!
Over a the past couple years it's evolved into a full 18 hole course that's incredibly satisfying to play!
There's concrete tee pads to throw from, and 19 of the finest champion level baskets to putt out on.
It's no slouch for skill either! I designed it very thoughtfully laid out to reward good throws and get you to consider the risk.
Wanna Social Distance Here?
- RRDG is not a business and not a park.
- It's status is not defined by Governor Inslee.
- It's my house, my property.
- I allow small groups of my friends to play the course, with permission.
- It's free.
- I use scheduled tee times to manage who is here and when.
- There are no events being held here during "stay home, stay healthy".
- Baskets are sanitized each day, because I care.
We are medical professionals and will make decisions about accessibility as we see appropriate.
If you want to stretch your legs and arms outdoors, as highly recommended by health care professionals, then you can do so- away from crowds & strangers.
Logical CV-19 precautions I'm asking you to follow as of April 1st:
- Asking you only play with people you currently work or live together with.
- Keep away from any other groups.
- Do not leave your home if you are feeling sick or have a fever.